Saturday, July 18, 2009

Man-taloons



I saw a guy waiting for the bus the other day. He was wearing a style of shorts that I've been seeing around for a while now: long tight jeans that have been converted to at the knee cuts off. I was suddenly struck by the fact that these shorts really look like pantaloons. Granted, our founding fathers seem to be wearing a silky variety, but you can't tell me there isn't a resemblance.



Then it came to me: pantaloons + hipster dude jeans = man-taloons.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Ew. Only response I have is the same as Cox...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrSTkSqztAA

Alpha Monkey said...

Super funny! My nieces call them manpri pants instead of capri pants. But we will all be calling them mantaloons from now on!

Congrats on winning at Daddy Likey!