Sunday, July 12, 2009

Best blog post I've read in a long while

I read the blog Jezebel on a regular basis. I don't read all their posts, but the blog does such a good job of covering gossip and gossip that I sometimes get frustrated with other magazines or blogs for being behind the time and/or misinformed.

They do decidedly unsnarky red carpet coverage and a very thoughtful attitude towards fashion. Below is a particularly good example.

"So, I adore Dior and all that, but once years ago in Vogue I read this story about Galliano in which someone - maybe a Sykes - described him as "a wood sprite," and the evidence seems to have been his applying some kind of expensive mask in an airplane bathroom during descent. What do you think of Tinsley Mortimer's Park Avenue girl gone very slightly downtown?" ~ by

No comments: